ATMRC Ltd. was established in 2007, refurbishing NCR ATMs, modules and parts as the ONLY authorised Refurbishment Partner for NCR EMEA and since September 2009, due to our solution and technical expertise and experience, ATMRC became the first and only authorised NCR Financial Solutions Interact Advanced Partner for the UK and Ireland.
ATMRC operates cooperatively with NCR but also independently of NCR.
ATMRC provides the following services:
- Refurbishment, repair and rework services for ATMs, modules and parts.
- Sale of refurbished ATMs, modules and parts.
- Sale of NCR’s current range of Financial solutions including APTRA software and Services.
- Staging, configuration and warehousing services.
- Installation and commissioning services.
- On-site Vandalism repair service.
- Upgrade and customisation services including design, build and fit of:
- non-standard security requirements.
- de-released parts and features like replacement collar surrounds, safe         enhancements etc. that are reproduced from original NCR designs and              specifications.
- Field Retrofits to improve Availability.
- Training, Consultancy and Engineering Support services including problem units and repeat faults analyses and resolution.
With over 300-man years of ATM-related experience, knowledge and skills, ATMRC's refurbishment process guarantees your machine will operate just like new, whether it's a part, module or complete machine, using genuine recommended parts and modules in every available case. All necessary firmware levels are brought up to the latest available levels. We will also advise and make recommendations of any upgrades available to reduce incidents and service calls.
Together with the "in-house" support from the ATM manufacturer, NCR, ATMRC offers the best overall value, resulting in maximising availability and revenue generation for our customers.
Previously based in Dundee. ATMRC Ltd moved to bigger premises in Arbroath in May 2017.